- 6 slices sandwich bread, torn into pieces
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 gram marijuana, finely ground
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place bread in a bowl with ½ cup water; let stand for 15 minutes. Put the oil in a skillet and saute onion, bell pepper, celery, garlic, and marijuana over medium fire until tender.
- Stir shredded cheese into bread and water mixture. Stir in sauteed vegetables and crab meat.
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs, Worcestershire sauce, sour cream, and salt and pepper. Stir into crabmeat mixture.
- Transfer into a 2-quart baking dish and bake in a 350℉ oven for 35 minutes. Makes 8 servings.