- ½ cup of Cannabutter
- 2 ⅓ cups mashed bananas, overripe
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and lightly grease a 9×5 baking pan.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients: cannabutter, bananas, eggs, sugar. Mix until blended.
- Gradually add wet contents to first bowl. The consistency you’re aiming for here is moistened — not soppy.
- Pour batter into greased pan and bake for approx. an hour. A quick way to test readiness is by poking a toothpick into the middle of the batter — it will be ready if the toothpick comes out clean.
- Stand for 10-15 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool.
Note: Set some aside some Cannabutter and spread it on a toasted slice of this delicious banana bread.