- 1 pound turkey breast meat, ground
- 1 pound turkey thigh meat, ground
- 2 cans (28 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) pinto beans
- 1 can (14 ounces) white beans
- 8 ounces tomato paste
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons cannabis-infused Not So Virgin Olive Oil (or make your own with our recipe)
- Shredded cheese, sliced avocado, sour cream, chives, red onions, and tortilla chips (optional, for topping)
- Heat one tablespoon of infused olive oil in a large pot. Add onion, garlic, jalapeño, and green peppers and cook on medium for eight to ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of infused olive oil in a separate pan. Add turkey and cook, stirring constantly, until the liquid evaporates and the meat is fully cooked.
- Add meat, beans, and tomatoes, tomato paste and all spices, seasonings, and sugar to the pot. Add the chicken broth and salt to taste. Stir thoroughly and cover.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for one hour. If the chili becomes too thick, add additional chicken broth to reach desired texture.
- Top as desired and enjoy!