- 1 liberal pinch of pounded hash
- 4 teaspoons of finelypulverised Arabian mocha
- 2 pinches crushed nutmeg
- 2 pinches crushed cinnamon
- 1 full pot of freshly made coffee
- Milk or Creamer
- First of all brew your coffee just the way you would do usually in your coffee pot.
- Put in all the ingredients on the recipe into the coffee- you may add more or less hash as you prefer.
- Add the mixture into a coffee pot. Then place the pot on a low flame allowing it to come to a boil.
- When the mixture starts to boil, remove the pot from the flame.
- Just wait till you add your creamer or sugar before you sip from your cuppa pot coffee.
- This is one cup that will liven you up and leave you wanting more!