- 1/2 cup Cannabis Butter
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk (you can make your own with milk and lemon juice or vinegar)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Large skillet
- Baking pan, 8 inch square (I made mine in 12 mini-muffins and reduced the baking time to 16 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
- Quickly add eggs and beat until well blended.
- Combine buttermilk with baking soda and stir into pan.
- Stir in cornmeal, flour and salt until well blended
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Now it’s time for the honey-butter to slather onto that delicious cornbread! There is a lot of flexibility here, but basically, you want the following proportions: 3/4 cup of butter to
- 1/4 cup of honey
- Mix well until smooth.Cover and refrigerate.
How much cannabis ends up in the mix is up to you. Based on the strength of my butter and alcohol extractions, I’m going with 1/4 cup of Cannabis Butter, 1/2 cup of virgin butter and 1/4 cup of Cannabis-Infused Honey.