- 1 gallon whole milk
- 1 ounce cannabis (finely ground)
- Heat the milk in the sauce pan on a medium setting. Do not let the milk boil.
- Add your cannabis to the hot milk and stir gently.
- Simmer the mixture for at least one hour. Stir occasionally.
- Prepare your Tupperware container by taking 2 sheets of the cheese cloth and securing it over the lid of the bowl using the rubber band.
- Pour the Cannamilk mix slowly over the top of the cheesecloth and into the container. Repeat this step as necessary to strain all of the milk from the plant.
- Cover the container with a lid and place in the refrigerator.
NOTE: Store your cannamilk as you would store regular milk, in a sealed container in the fridge. Keep in mind, the expiration date on your milk is still going to be the expiration date for your canna-milk, so consume with that in mind!