Chamomile tea as well as the Indica strain have been well known to help relax people and help treat sleeping disorders. When combining the 2, we recommend drinking this calm, warming tonic about an hour before bed.
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp dried chamomile
- 2 teaspoon honey (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon canna-coconut oil
- Place the chamomile in a mesh tea ball. Heat the water in a medium saucepan until it’s steaming-hot , but not boiling.
- Add the tea ball to the hot water, and simmer at no more than 178ºF (79ºC) for 20-30 minutes. Remove the tea ball, and transfer the mixture to a fresh saucepan. Continue to simmer until the mixture has reduced by at least half, or even by three-quarters.
- Sweeten to taste with raw honey and stir in the canna-coconut oil. Mix well to combine. Pour into your favorite cup and enjoy!
If you are not drinking the whole 2 cups, you can store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.