When thinking about breakfast, muffins are absolutely one of the top foods people would grab. Muffins are great to eat anytime of the day and mixed with some cannabis, you cannot go wrong!
- ½ cup 100 percent vegetable oil
- 6 grams ground cannabis or three grams full melt hash (no straining necessary)
- ½ a cup water
- Cake Flour
- Measure oil and pour into a frying pan that’s kept at room temperature. Add the cannabis to the oil and heat the mixture. Let it simmer for about 20 minutes using medium heat. As the oil and the cannabis boil together, the plant’s medicinal value is transferred to the oil. Heat is necessary to extract the THC’s.
- After the stipulated time, remove the frying pan from the oven and let it cool. Once it has cooled, go ahead and strain the mix using a strainer. Once most of the medicinal oil is strained, tamp the plant waste with a spoon so that the medicinal oil is completely extracted. Once this is done, discard the plant waste (it no longer has any medicinal value) and keep the oil aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add cake mix and slowly pour the strained oil into it. Add three eggs. Pour the mixture into a mixer and blend well. Run the mixer at a low speed to avoid the formation of air pockets. Add the blueberries and fold them in such a way that they don’t break. Continue adding blue berries till the color of the mix changes slightly.
- Once the blueberries are folded in well, scrape the bowl down and add the mixture to muffin cups. Using two spoons, transfer the mix to the cups, ensuring that they are only ¾ full. Keep the cups on a tray and transfer the tray to a pre-heated oven. Bake the muffins at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Halfway through the baking process, spin the tray through 180 degree so that all the muffins are warmed to the same temperature.
- At the end of 20 minutes, take the tray out, cool the muffins and have a nice time eating them.