You can’t go wrong with churros. But as summer approaches, ice cream is a wonderful substitution. Why not combine the two favorites? The cannabis infused ice cream can be made without an ice cream machine and you can customize it for any flavor you want! 1 scoop of ice cream is around 20mg THC.
Yield: 9 servings.
- 4 Tbsp Cannabis butter
- 2 Cups Whipping Cream
- 1 Can(14oz) condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Whip the cream till stiff, Add all remaining ingredients in separate bowl and mix. Now fold the mixture with the whipping cream. Store in a container and freeze for 6 hours.
- Place nine 3-in. scoops of ice cream on a baking sheet. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm. In a shallow bowl, combine cornflake crumbs and cinnamon.
- Roll ice cream balls in crumb mixture. Place on baking sheet; freeze overnight.
- Wrap each scoop separately in plastic wrap; transfer to a freezer bag. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°. Unwrap ice cream; fry one scoop at a time for 8-10 seconds. Place in chilled bowls; serve immediately.
- Top with honey and whipped topping if desired.