You can never go wrong with something simple yet so delicious. Easy to cook and ready in under 15 minutes, enjoy these garlic-y, cheesy delights (just be careful to not burn your mouth when biting in).
Serving Size: 20
- 1 can of premade biscuits (10 pieces) (any type will work, I used Country Style)
- 20 cubes cheddar cheese (1/2″ x 3/4″ x 3/4″) (approx 4oz total)
- 3 tablespoons cannabis butter
- 1 clove garlic , crushed
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Side of marinara for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut each biscuit in half and slightly roll out (don’t worry about it being round). Place a cheese cube in the middle and wrap the biscuit dough around the cube ensuring the edges are sealed. Roll in your hands to make a ball shape.
- Place cannabis butter & garlic in a small bowl and melt in the microwave about 12 seconds. In a separate bowl, combine parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Dip each rolled biscuit into the butter mixture and then into the cheese mixture. Place on a parchment lined pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or just until browned.