On a crisp fall day, one of the drinks that screams fall is hot apple cider. This cider though is a bit special as it is doused with cannabis infused whiskey and topped with a delicious serving of whipped cream. Enjoy!
- 16 ounces hot apple cider (organic if possible)
- Assorted baking spices of your choice muddled together with a mortar and pestle. We suggest cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, but it is up to what you would like.
- 2 ounces medicated simple syrup (see our recipe)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/4 ounces cannabis infused whiskey
- Sea Salt / Chili Powder (optional
- Combine the apple cider and baking spices in a medium saucepan. Heat gently until warmed through.
- In a nonreactive container, whisk the medicated simple syrup with the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Divide the hot apple cider between preheated mugs and add the cannabis infused whiskey. Top each with a dollop of the whipped cream mixture. Sprinkle each with a bit of sea salt and a tiny pitch of chili powder.