The Jamaican Mule is a variant from the Moscow Mule utilizing rum rather than vodka. With the medicated simple syrup harmonizing with the citrus juices and the dark rum, you can not go wrong. Enjoy!
Serves: 1 glass
- 2 handfuls crust coconut water ice
- 2 ounces medicated simple syrup
- 1 once coconut cream
- 1 once freshly squeeze lime juice
- 1/2 once orange juice
- 1 once dark rum
- 4 ounces seltzer water
- aromatic bitters
- Add crushed ice, simple syrup, coconut cream, citrus juices and rum into a blender.
- Blend for a few seconds until combined.
- Pour into a Collins glass.
- Top with seltzer and dot with aromatic bitters.