Looking for a quick and easy bar snack that can please everyone? Look no further than this recipe! A little bit of spice and some canna-canola oil goes a long way to making that party or game day even better.
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- Pinch of cayenne
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons canna-canola oil
- Heat oven to 300° F.
- On a baking sheet with sides, combine all the ingredients, mixing well to ensure even distribution.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Allow the nuts to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.