Yield: 10-15 cookies
- 2 1/3 cups flour (make the 1/3 cup heaping)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces of cannabutter
- 1 ounce of regular butter (1/4 of a stick)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 big cup brown sugar (don’t pack down)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat cannabutter, butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in large bowl till creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Slowly add flour mix, then chocolate chips.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of: TheCannabisChef.com