- ≈10 mg worth of cannabis-infused tincture
- 4-6 blueberries or blackberries
- 1-2 strawberries, sliced
- 1 T powdered sugar
- 2 oz bourbon
- Angostura bitters
- Mint and blueberries to garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle berries and sugar.
- Add bourbon, tincture, and ice, and shake until thoroughly chilled. Strain into a julep cup over crushed ice, top with more crushed ice, and dash Angostura bitters over ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and blueberries.
Each cocktail is designed to contain a standard recreational tincture dose of about 10 milligrams; use half of this amount if you are unsure of your tolerance, or if you are unsure of the strength of your tincture. The volume of tincture you add will vary depending on how concentrated it is; as a general rule, the more concentrated the tincture, the better it works for mixology.