Yield: 6 latkes
Approximate dosage: 5mg THC per latke*
- 4 medium-sized russet potatoes
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons matzo meal
- 6 tablespoons CYOC Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon coarse black pepper
- Applesauce and sour cream for serving
- Peel the potatoes and cut into equal quarters. Add potatoes to a food processor and process using a blade that will create long, thin strips.
- In a large bowl, combine processed potatoes with the beaten eggs, matzo meal, salt, and pepper.
- Over medium heat, add the infused olive oil to a large skillet. Leaving a little space in the pan between each latke, drop six large spoonfuls of the potato mixture into the skillet and press down to create a flat circular or oval shape.
- Fry each side of the latkes for four minutes or until crisp and golden. Repeat until all the latke mixture has been fried.
- Transfer the latkes to a paper towel on a large plate and let cool for a minute or two.
- Enjoy with applesauce, sour cream, or a dollop of both.