Tacos are little morsels from heaven! People from all over have come to revere Taco Tuesday’s and we show our love of tacos via t-shirts, socks and more. Over at The Social Weed, we think we can go one step further and add a little twist. We can turn your every-day taco to a savory takers taco. The secret to making this type of infused food work is to utilize ingredients that have a strong taste and smell. With so many flavors combining together, the cannabutter merges into the whole and loses its identity.
- Basic taco seasoning or seasoning of your choice
- Choice of meat – Carne Asada, Chicken, Al Pastor, or other
- Medicated butter
- Shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
- Toppings of choice – Onion, salsa, sour cream, cilantro, guacamole, etc.
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Cook up the meat of your choice and add your seasoning.
- Warm up your tortilla over a flame, pan, or comal. Once the tortilla is cooked to your liking, measure out how much of medicated butter (Canna butter) you would like for 1 taco and spread the butter across one side.
- Add the meat as well as the toppings of choice to your taco and enjoy!