Vegan, Keto & Gluten Free
- 2 Cans of Full Fat Coconut Milk
- Frozen Coconut Milk Chunk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-2 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice (or more to taste)
- Pinch of Salt
- 1-2 teaspoon Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil (melted)
- Line an 8X8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Shake up: 2 Cans of Full Fat Coconut Milk
- Open and pour the cans of coconut milk into the parchment lined pan.
- Freeze for a few hours or overnight.
- Using a knife, cut ¼ chunk of the frozen coconut milk out of the pan. If it got super frozen, leave it out to thaw for a half hour to an hour.
- In a food processor, combine:
- Frozen Coconut Milk Chunk, vanilla, maple syrup, pumpkin spice, pinch of Salt, melted cannabis infused coconut oil
- Stir in optional chunky ingredients (chunks of chocolate/cookies/hot fudge swirl/etc.)
- Once Smooth, pour into a small glass container. Immediately put in the freezer.
- Every 10 minutes, stir until it gets firm enough to scoop out (about 30 minutes).