This drink is a sweet and citrusy summer delight! It almost tastes like an infused Orange Julius!
This recipe will have about 50 mg THC per serving IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with.
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup milk preferably whole
- 1/8 gram kief, hash or hash oil *decarboxylated*, finely ground-for hash (we used an Agent Orange Kief high in limonene)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 ice cubes
How it’s done:
- Place orange juice concentrate, milk or half and half, kief or ground hash, sugar, and vanilla in a blender and puree until smooth and frothy.
- Add ice cubes and puree until frosty and ice is incorporated into the drink. Sprinkle a little leftover kief on the foam and serve immediately.