Made with the right ingredients, a smoothie can take the place of a meal. This infused smoothie recipe is super-tasty, filling, and good for you — a delicious triple threat
- 1 banana sliced and frozen
- 8 pitted dates
- 1 ½ cups infused almond milk
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup divided
- 2 teaspoons canna-oil recommended: coconut oil
- ¼ cup chopped roasted unsalted peanuts
In a blender, thoroughly combine the banana, dates, almond milk, yogurt, peanut butter, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, and the canna-oil.
Place the remaining 1 tablespoon maple syrup on a shallow plate. On another plate, place the peanuts. To rim a glass with peanuts, hold the bottom of the glass, dip the rim in the syrup, and then run it through the peanuts.
Pour the smoothie into the prepared glasses and serve.