- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 2 teaspoons cannabutter, at room temperature
- 4 slices ripe tomato (optional)
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toast the bread. Spread 1 teaspoon of the cannabutter on each slice.
- Place 2 slices of tomato on each piece of toast, if using.
- Toss the avocado with the lemon juice and divide the slices between the 2 pieces of toast.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
- Store the remaining serving in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Enjoy the second serving chilled or at room temperature.