- 16 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 4 teaspoons cannabutter
- 8 strips bacon, cut in half crosswise
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- With a small knife, make a slit in each date and spread it open.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly combine the goat cheese with the cannabutter.
- Divide the mixture among the dates, pressing it into the center and closing the dates after filling.
- Wrap a bacon slice around each stuffed date.
- Put the dates, bacon seam down, on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the bacon is crisp, about 10 minutes.