Are you looking for an effortless dinner recipe that is still loaded with flavor? You found one! These infused oven baked bbq pork chops are as delicious as they are easy to make! Quick, easy, yummy!
• 1.5 pounds pork chops, bone-in
• 1 tablespoon BBQ seasoning/rub
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 small onion, chopped
• Infused BBQ sauce
How it’s done:
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Drizzle olive oil all over pork chops and rub seasoning on both sides.
3. Place the meat in a well-greased baking dish or roaster pan, top off with chopped onions.
4. Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, pour BBQ sauce all over the chops, then replace in oven for 15 minutes.