Wake n bake burritos make breakfast fun and delicious!
- 6 ounces bacon
- 2 tbsp. Marijuana butter
- 4 eggs
- 3/8 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 3 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
How it’s done:
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside. Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm in the oven.
- Fry the eggs in a greased skillet until firm over Marijuana butter. In a small sauce pan heat the refried beans.
- Top each tortilla with refried beans, 2 strips of bacon, 1 egg and a little cheese. Roll tortillas into burritos and serve.