Dinner. Does. Not. Get. Simpler. Than. This! In under an hour you can have this spicy chicken dinner on the table and you only have to dirty ONE dish! This recipe is a life saver on those long hard days when you just don’t feel like making a big ordeal out of dinner. And it explodes with flavor! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
• 3-4 chicken breasts
• 1 Bottle Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
• 1 ½ to 2 bell peppers, variety of colors
• 1 cup shredded cheese
How it’s done:
1. Preheat oven to 350* and grease a baking dish.
2. Place chicken in dish and pour 1-2 tablespoons of hot sauce over each breast.
3. Layer thinly sliced peppers over the chicken.
4. Spread cheese over the top.
5. Bake for 35-45 minutes uncovered.