- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup CannaMayo
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water, and cool. To cool more quickly, rinse eggs under cold running water. Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown.
- Alternatively, wrap bacon in paper towels and cook in the microwave for about 1 minute per slice.
- Crumble and set aside. Peel the hard-cooked eggs, and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks to a small bowl. Mash egg yolks with mayonnaise, crumbled bacon and cheese. Stir in mustard.
- Fill egg white halves with the yolk mixture and refrigerate until serving.