- 2 (5.6-ounce) packages refrigerated Yaki-Soba, seasoning sauce packets discarded*
- 1 tablespoon CannaOil
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
FOR THE SAUCE
- 3/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup CannaHoney
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, beef broth, honey, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch, ginger, Sriracha and 1/2 cup water; set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, add Yaki-Soba until loosened, about 1-2 minutes; drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add steak and cook, flipping once, until browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in Yaki-Soba, broccoli and soy sauce mixture until broccoli is tender and the sauce is slightly thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds, if desired.