2 1⁄2 cups flour
3⁄4 cup sugar
3⁄4 teaspoon salt
1 1⁄4 cup milk
1 3⁄4 cup water
5 tablespoons Cannabutter, melted
4 cups mixed berries
3⁄4 cup sugar
1 cup water
1⁄4 cup lemon juice
Zest of 1 lemon
3 cups heavy cream
3 tablespoons sugar
1. Make the berry syrup by placing all of the ingredients except water into a saucepan and roughly smashing them together with a potato masher. Then add water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Strain syrup into a bowl and place in the refrigerator until completely chilled.
3. While syrup cools, make crêpes by first whisking together all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
4. In a blender, blend up all the wet ingredients until mixed. Add the dry ingredients into the blender 1⁄3 of the batch at a time, blending in between until mix is incorporated and completely smooth.
5. Heat an 8-inch non-stick pan on medium and then lightly spray with oil. Pour 1⁄4 cup of the crêpe batter into the pan and quickly swirl pan so that the batter covers the bottom evenly.
6. Cook for one or two minutes until the edges of the crêpe brown slightly and the middle of the crêpe is set. Using a spatula, lift the corner of the crêpe and carefully flip the crêpe over. Cook for 30 seconds, then remove the crêpe from the pan and set aside.
￼￼￼7. Repeat with all of the mix until you have 20–25 round crêpes. Set aside to cool.
8. Next, add 3⁄4 cup of cooled berry syrup and 3 cups of whipped cream to a very large bowl. Using a blender, whip until soft peaks are formed. Add sugar and continue to whip until there are stiff peaks.
9. Fold in 1⁄4 cup of the berry syrup, incorporating it as much or as little as you like.
10. To build the cake place a crêpe on a cake stand and add 3–4 tablespoons of the berry whipped cream, spreading evenly to cover the crêpe. Then, place another one on top and cover again with berry whipped cream. Repeat layers with the remaining crêpes.
11. Top with a last layer of whipped cream, then top with fresh berries and a drizzle of the extra berry syrup.