- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons raw cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon extra- virgin canna-coconut oil, melted,
- Plus 3 tablespoons extra-virgin coconut oil, melted
- 11⁄2 tablespoons shredded coconut, plus more for garnish
- 3⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup Blazed Pecans, slightly crushed
- Cooking spray
- Mix the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, and melted coconut oils.
- Mix together egg and flour mixtures. Gently fold in the shredded coconut, blueberries, and pecans. Transfer the batter to a large measuring cup to make it easier to pour and measure.
- Spray waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour approximately 1 cup of batter onto a preheated waffle iron. Cook until steaming stops (1 to 3 minutes) and waffles are nicely browned and crisp.
- Garnish with shredded sweet coconut. Serve immediately with Honey-Whipped Canna-Butter (page 49) and maple syrup for a delicious start to your day.
*Approximate dose per serving is based on infusing 5 grams of cured/dried/decarbed cannabis into 5 ounces of oil.