This Canna-Berry Mango Sangria is the most refreshing, sparkly, delicious drink you’ll have all summer! You’re going to love the sweet and tart flavors and the beautiful colors of the fruit make a great table piece!
⅛ ounce cannabis
Pantyhose or cheesecloth (DIY tea bag, whichever is cheaper)
1 bottle white rum
1 pound strawberries (or any berry of your choice)
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 bottle Sauvignon blanc
1 cup fresh orange juice
2 cups club soda
How it’s done:
- Decarb ⅛ ounce cannabis in the oven at 240 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes to activate the THC. Grind cannabis.
- Using a pantyhose or cheesecloth, make a DIY tea bag filled with cannabis grounds.
- Insert the DIY tea bag inside a bottle of white rum. Close the lid, and refrigerate for 24 to 48 hours. If you refrigerate for 7 days or longer, it will extract more THC out of the bud.
- Cut the berries in half, and remove any stems. Peel and dice the mangoes.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, water, and half of the halved strawberries. Bring mixture to a boil, then let simmer, stirring occasionally. Let cool. Then using a sieve, strain the berry syrup. Place the syrup in the refrigerator to cool.
- In a pitcher, combine mangoes and the remaining berries. Add strawberry syrup, 1 cup cannabis rum, Sauvignon blanc, and fresh orange juice, then mix together. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, add 2 cups club soda. Pour into glasses with ice and spoon in fruit(you can freeze blueberries or pineapple chunks and use in lieu of ice for a little more pizzaz and lessen the watering down of the beverage as you sip). Top with more soda. Serve and enjoy!