- 1 cup of cannabutter
- 1 cup of corn syrup
- Dash of salt
- 2 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Melt your 1 cup of cannabutter down in a medium sized pot on the stove. Mix in the dash of salt and 2 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- Once these ingredients have combined, stir in the milk and corn syrup. Stir the mixture throughout the entire process.
- Let this mixture heat up on medium to high heat for around 12 to 15 minutes, or until the mixture starts to turn into a goo.
- Mix in the 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Once the vanilla has been evenly dispersed, dip your favorite snack, let cool (or don’t) and enjoy!