- ⅔ cup smoky BBQ sauce
- ⅔ cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cannaoil
- 2-3 teaspoons mustard
- 4 cans great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked pork or beef chunks (you can use leftover ribs)
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced, optional
- Mix everything together in the crockpot. Stir to combine and turn the crockpot on low. That’s how the cannabis likes to roll.
- Cook for about 8-10 hours, checking and stirring every 45 minutes or so. When done, the beans will be thick and just magnificent.