- 1/4 of stick of cannabutter
- 6-8 thick slices of 2-day-old bread (better if slightly stale). We love to use an Italian bread.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Maple Syrup
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk them together.
- Add milk, vanilla, and cinnamon and mix them in the eggs until everything is nice and mixed together.
- Place a non stick skillet on a burner of your choice and turn it on to medium.
- Quickly submerge your bread in the mixture then put into pre-heated skillet.
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side. The bread should be golden brown
- Add a bit of canna butter to you french toast. The more butter you add the more kick your breakfast will have.