- 1 tablespoon cannabutter
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Grind the cannabis into a fine powder. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the cannabis and stir constantly for 5 minutes. Strain the butter through cheesecloth to remove the cannabis and return the butter to the pan.
- Mix in the cornstarch, making sure to remove all the lumps. Stir in the sour cream. When the mixture becomes hot and bubbly, mix in the cheddar cheese and salsa.
- Continue stirring until the cheese has melted and the mixture begins to thicken, about 10 minutes.
- Makes about 2 cups. Enjoy!!