- 1 3/4 cup – Cannamilk
- 2 medium – Orange
- 1 tsp – Vanilla extract
- Peel and section oranges.
- Lay flat on a tray and freeze until hardened.
- In a blender, add coconut milk and half of the frozen orange sections.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining oranges and continue blending.
- Add the sweetener of your choice (honey, powdered sugar, maple syrup) and vanilla extract.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze until solid.
- When ready to serve, let it sit out for a few minutes to make it easier to scoop.