- ½ cup of cannabis infused coconut oil
- 3 cups of oatmeal
- 1 cup of chopped nuts of your choice
- Berries or fruits of your choice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup of brown flaxseed meal
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- ½ cup of honey or maple syrup
- Any optional flavorings
- A pinch of salt
- Start off by preheating your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and lining a biscuit tray with parchment paper.
- Next mix all the dry ingredients together except the salt, that is, the oatmeal, chopped nuts, flaxseed meal and cinnamon powder. Mix them up nicely with your hands and set the mixture aside. The ground flaxseed is being used because there is marijuana infused oil in this recipe and the ground flaxseed will help absorb any of the extra oil.
- Now we use the weed infused coconut oil. If the oil is the solid state just heat it in a microwave till it melts into liquid oil. Put the oil into a bowl and add the honey or maple syrup, salt and flavorings to it and mix it well. You can use whatever flavor essences you want depending on your taste- for instance, vanilla, strawberry, pineapple etc.
- Once the liquid mixture is ready you can add it to the dry mix that you prepared earlier. Toss and mix everything using spoons and put the combined mixture into the tray lined with parchment paper. Spread the entire mixture evenly in the tray without pressing down on it.
- Pop this mix into the preheated oven for about 20 to 30 minutes and let it cook till it is golden brown. You may check on it first after 10 minutes and take it out to stir the mixture around a bit. Then put the mixture back into the oven for 15 to 20 minutes more till you find it becoming golden brown.
- Take it out and stir in any fresh or dry fruits you like such as berries or other fruit segments. Once it cools a bit you can shape the granola mix into bars as you like with your hands. Once the bars are done leave them to cool properly and your weed granola bars are done! You can store them easily in boxes or bags and they make a great breakfast or snack.