- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp mustard (dry or regular)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbs worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs Cannabis oil
- In a small sauce pan heat 1 tbs cannabis oil.
- Add minced onion and garlic to pan and saute until onions become translucent.
- Add tomato sauce, ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce to pan and stir.
- Heat sauce to boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining cannabis oil and salt and pepper to taste.