This dish fuses all of your favorite breakfast spread items into one deliciously dank quiche—eggs, ham, cheese, potatoes, and of course, cannabis. The best part: heat up any leftovers (if you’ve got ‘em) for an equally hearty dinner.
- 2 (12-ounce) packages of frozen shredded potatoes
- ⅓ cup of melted cannabutter
- 1 cup of cooked diced ham
- 1 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Squeeze any excess water from frozen potatoes (cheesecloth works great if you’ve got it) and in a small bowl, mix with melted cannabutter. Spoon into an ungreased 10-inch pie plate, and press into the bottom and sides. Bake for 25 minutes.
- After removing the pan from the oven, evenly layer ham and cheese on top of the potatoes. In a small bowl, beat together eggs and cream, and pour this mixture over the ham and cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, and serve warm.