- 1 540ml can of chickpeas, drained & rinsed (save chickpea liquid)
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1.5 lemons, juiced
- 1 tsp cumin, ground, optional
- 1 tsp chili powder, optional
- 4 tsp water
- 1.5 tbsp tahini
- 8 tbsp cannabis-infused olive oil
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- In a food processor combine chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, chili powder and water. Pulse and add the cannabis-infused olive oil slowly.
- Pulse until it’s almost completely smooth.
- Season to taste to with salt and pepper.
- Cover & refrigerate for up to 1 week.