For peanut sauce we need:
- a cup of natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce and 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon infused honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 9 tablespoons hot water
And for the spring-rolls we need:
- 8 rice roll papers and hot water to soak the papers
- 1 beet, grated
- yellow, red and orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- half of the pineapple, cut into strips
- 1 large bunch mint leaves
- 1 large bunch cilantro, cut from stems
- 1 bunch of chopped green onions
- 8 ounces cooked rice, nuts or firm tofu (for added protein)
- Add all the ingredients for the sauce, except water, in the same container.
- Slowly add hot water stirring thoroughly until the liquid becomes transparent.
- Take rice paper and put it in a container filled with warm water for 15 seconds to soften it.
- Add the bell peppers, beets, pineapple, cilantro, mint, and other desired fillings into the center of the rice paper.
- Roll the rice paper with the ingredients.
- After twisting all the rolls, serve your dish along with the resulting sauce.