- 14 grams cannabis, coarsely ground
- 12 ounces vegetable glycerin
- Preheat the oven to 240°F.
- Place the cannabis on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes to activate the THC and CBD, resulting in decarboxylated cannabis.
- Transfer the decarboxylated cannabis to a glass jar.
- Pour the glycerin over the cannabis, being sure that the glycerin covers it.
- Secure the jar with an airtight lid and gently stir the contents by rolling the jar back and forth in your hands.
- Keep the jar a dark place at room temperature for two months. Agitate the contents of the jar intermittently (once or twice a week is fine) by rolling it back and forth in your hands.
- Stretch cheesecloth across the top of a large spouted measuring cup or bowl, and secure with a rubber band or twine around the edge.
- Carefully pour the infused glycerin over the cheesecloth.
- Lift the cheesecloth and squeeze any remaining glycerin into the measuring cup or bowl.
- Pour back into the glass jar or into dropper bottles. Store in a cool, dark place or in the refrigerator for up to 18 months.