- 1 cup warm canna-milk 110 degrees F
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cannabutter
- 1 (3 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place all Cannabon ingredients in the container for your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Next Select the dough cycle and press Start.
- After the dough has doubled in size lay it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Next, take a small bowl and combine the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll Cannabon dough into a 16×21-inch rectangle and Spread dough with 1/3 cup margarine and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up the dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Cover and let rise until nearly doubled usually about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/2 cup canna-butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving with your favorite drink.