- 2 pounds firm, fresh red snapper fillets (or other firm-fleshed fish), completely deboned and cut into ½ pieces
- ½ cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup cannabis-infused olive oil
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup fresh seeded tomatoes, chopped
- 1 serrano chili, seeded and finely diced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- dash ground oregano
- dash Tabasco or light pinch cayenne pepper
- Gently stir together ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Make sure oil soaks into fish. Refrigerate in a covered, labeled airtight container overnight.
- Serve with chips.