- 1 part apple vodka
- 1 part apple cider
- Canna-whipped cream (see our previous recipe on how to make)
- caramel sauce
- Heat heavy cream and cannabis in double boiler over medium heat.
- Simmer for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the boiler from the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Prepare your Tupperware container by taking 2 sheets of the cheese cloth and securing it over the lid of the container. Check to see if your cream mixture is is cool enough to handle.
- Pour the cream slowly over the top of the cheesecloth and into the container. Repeat this step as necessary to strain all of the plant material from the cream.
- After a few minutes pour the cream into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until cold.
- Pour the cold cream into a large bowl. Whip the cream until it is thick enough for your tastes.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and sugar gently. Over-beating will result in lumpy whipped cream.
- Serve and enjoy. Keep refrigerated.