This is a quick and easy recipe to make, especially if you have cannamilk on hand. Mix together dry ingredients in saucepan, slowly add cannamilk, boil, remove from heat, add remaining ingredients, divide into 4 equal portions, serve warm or cool and serve.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups cannamilk
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Whipped Topping optional
Stir sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt together in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Slowly add cannamilk to dry ingredients in the saucepan. Use whisk if it becomes too lumpy.
Cook on medium heat and stir constantly until the mixture boils. Keep stirring and boil for one minute.
Remove from heat. Stir in butter and vanilla until well incorporated.
Pour equal portions of pudding into 4 small dishes or ramekins. Press plastic wrap onto pudding to prevent skin from forming on top. Serve warm or refrigerate for about 2 hours. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
In a large microwave safe bowl, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. Slowly mix in cannamilk. Microwave on high for 7 to 10 minutes until mixture boils. Be sure to stir every 2 minutes. Carefully remove from microwave. Stir in vanilla and butter. Pour into 4 serving dishes. Cool/refrigerate or eat warm.
Instant Cannabis Chocolate Pudding
Mix cannamilk with instant pudding mix following package instructions.
Stovetop Cannabis Chocolate Pudding Mix
Mix cannamilk with stovetop pudding mix following package instructions.
MICROWAVE CANNABIS CHOCOLATE PUDDING DIRECTIONS
Due to the simplicity of the recipe, cannabis chocolate pudding can be made in the microwave.
- Stir sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt together in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Gradually stir in cannamilk.
- Microwave on High for 7 – 10 minutes until mixture boils. Stir every 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla and butter.
- Pour into 4 serving dishes.
- Cool and refrigerate or eat warm.
OTHER METHODS OF MAKING CANNABIS CHOCOLATE PUDDING
There are other methods of making cannabis chocolate pudding. As long as you have cannamilk, you can can make it using one of the following methods:
- Mix instant pudding mix with chilled cannamilk and follow package directions.
- Use stovetop pudding mix with cannamilk and follow package directions.