Cannabis has been proven not to contain any addictive substance, but this crunchy, sweet, salty, treat may be. Blame it on the chocolate and peanut butter! Remember marijuana is a controlled substance, make sure you observe your state’s guidelines. With that said, let’s get groovy!
- 6 cups of any variety of Chex or Crispix Cereal
- 1/2 cup banana chips (optional)
- 3/4 cup of semi-sweet
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Canna Butter (recipe as follows)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, measure cereal and banana chips. Set aside.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate and peanut butter until melted. Check every 30 seconds.
- Stir in vanilla and melted or room temperature CannaButter. Do not microwave Canna Butter!
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and stir until coated. Place contents in a large Ziplock bag.
- Add powdered sugar to the bag and shack vigorously until evenly coated.
Divide into 6 – 8 servings. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for lasting freshness.