- 2 tablespoons canna-coconut oil
- 1 large frozen banana, sliced
- 1½ – 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- Pomegranate molasses for optional swirl
- Heat the canna-coconut oil in a small skillet. Add the banana and sauté for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool.
- Place the remaining ingredients in the blender, with the exception of the molasses used for drizzle. Add the sautéed banana, scraping all the oil into the blender as well.
- Puree till smooth and divide between two glasses.