BBQ season means baked beans where I come from! These are literally the best and easiest baked beans ever. And they are infused with cannabis! Two words- Dosage Control!!! You can have a little or you can have a lot, it’s entirely up to you! This recipe is made for a backyard bbq for about 8 guests, you can cut the recipe in half if you don’t need that much.
- ⅔ cup smoky BBQ sauce
- ⅔ cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons canna-canola oil
- 2-3 teaspoons mustard
- 4 cans great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked pork or beef chunks (I had leftover Smokey’s Ribs)
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced, optional
How it’s done:
1. Turn the crockpot on low. Mix everything together in the crockpot. Stir to combine.
2. Cook for about 8-10 hours, checking and stirring every 45 minutes or so. When done, the beans will be thick and magnificent! Bon Appetit!