- 12 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/2 cup CannaMayo
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Paprika, for garnish
- Slice eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork.
- Add CannaMayo, vinegar, ground mustard, salt and pepper to yolks. Mix everything together until creamy.
- Fill egg whites with egg yolk mixture. Sprinkle top of each deviled egg with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.