- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 tablespoon cannabutter
- 1/4 cup CannaMayo
- 1/4 cup feta or cojita cheese, plus more for serving
- Tajin Seasoning or cayenne pepper, to taste
- 4 lime wedges (optional)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Grill corn until hot and lightly charred all over, 7 to 10 minutes, depending on the temperature of the grill.
- Squeeze some lime juice over the cob and then spread the butter evenly.
- Spread the cannabis mayonnaise and sprinkle the cheese to your desired amount.
- Sprinkle the cheese to the desired amount.
- Finally add the Tajin Seasoning/Cayenne Pepper to taste.